Fashion & Style
That Dresslink Wishlist Came True8:00 AM
That Dresslink wishlist I had? It came true. A few days ago, I got my package.
You see, it's fairly easy to shop at Dresslink.
(1) Register here.
(2) Choose the item you want. They're organized by categories (What's New, Special Offers, Baby's & Kids, Women, etc.). When you hover on each tab, you'll see that some have subcategories. Women for example has dresses, tees, shawls and the like.
(3) Browse and choose. You can easily see the reviews of previous customers, the price, and the ietm description.
(4) Click the item and choose your size, color choice, quantity.
(5) You may opt to Buy It Now or Add To Cart. You may even create your own Wishlist if you're still undecided and go back to finalize your orders later.
(6) Choose your payment method. There are several ways and the number of days the items will arrive is indicated on each method.
The VerdictThe items were inside a resealable plastic bag packed individually. Here they are straight outta packaging.
Just to set your expectations though, the dress came with these (like extra threads) on both sleeves and back. May not be the case for all dresses. No biggie. Nothing a pair of scissors can't solve. Amaryt? ^_^
Korea Ladies Women O-neck Short Sleeve Loose Varieties Of Style Dress Of Your Choice
I'm Asian petite so this is how the dress fits me. You may wear it with a belt.
[necklace and shoes: my own]
New Fashion Women's Golden Chain Envelope Purse Clutch Synthetic Leather Handbag Shoulder Bag Dinner Party
The keywords here are "dinner party". There's only enough space for your phone, cards or wallet, car key, a few beauty essentials and whatnot. It's elegant looking so I like it.
New Women's Warm Winter Skinny Slim Leggings Stretch Pants Thick Footless Tights
It's ideal for cold weather because they really are warm and thick. It fits me perfectly.
[shoes and accessories: my own, top: my sister's :)]
Women Fashion Jeggings Stretch Skinny Leggings Tights Pencil Pants Casual Snowflake Pattern Jeans
We hear jeggings and we think it's jeans that's extra stretchable and comfortable like leggings. But this one's actually leggings that looks like jeans. I already know that prior to ordering because I've read it on the customer reviews section. It really does look like jeans when you wear it. That's what I like about it.
[top and shoes: my own]
This shirt is not cotton material and it's almost see through. The size (medium) is smaller than we expected as it's exactly my fit and I'm normally size small with shirts. I think if you want to buy this, you consider a size larger just to be on the safe side. [in photo: my sister]
That's it for my wishes.
Dresslink still have items at $0.01 and with free shipping fee so head on their site to check out for more.
It's been fun for me. I hope you'll have fun too.
Tell me about it, yeah?
Disclaimer: I have received these products from Dresslink free of charge in exchange of a blog post. All opinions are my own.
Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!