Lux Thinking Aloud
My Birthday Gratitude List5:07 AM
I don't mind getting older;
it's a privilege denied to so many!
Turning another year is a huge HUGE blessing. Not everyone is blessed to wake up and enjoy life or live long enough to experience more of God's love.
As I got older, I've realized that quality surpasses quantity. All. The. Time.
So now I am more thankful because I see the value of small things, and know that they are what really matters most.
Birthday Gratitude List
I am thankful for:
- my perfectly imperfect family
- REAL friends
- my faith that has grown not as big as the mustard seed yet, but hopefully getting there
- the right people He has brought into my life who are helping me realize and acknowledge my purpose
- the heartbreaks, the losses, the rejections, the failures and the betrayal that had made me wiser
- my job and the people I work with every day
- my investments that are growing and even those that have gone wrong
- The Feast
- great books
- chamomile tea and cheesecakes
- faster internet connection
- our dogs
- God's Divine Provision
- all the travelings I did this year and the travelings I will do in the years to come
- the courage to face my fear
- my resilience in facing challenges, and the will to move on
- the silence and solidarity
- good health in general
- the rising traffic on my blog (I have you readers to thank for that!)
- the good and the bad feedback I get even from the people I don't know
- good food I get to enjoy with good company
- my thriving social business
- the passion in my heart that never dies down
- God's love everlasting and overwhelming (indeed, You are enough for me)
I am so so so SO blessed! Maybe not with big things according to the world's standard, but with the small things with great value that make my life worth living.
I am still a work in progress in so many aspects, yet already I am living a wonderful and phenomenal life.
Thank you is not enough but that's all I've got now.So, thank you universe for being so kind and generous to me.
Thank you, God for loving me this much. I could not ask for more.
Linked to Today’s Gratitude List – Linkup No. 58 by Alphabet Salad
Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!