Some Ways to Find the Right Tattoo Parlours2:01 PM
If you love tattoos, here's a helpful article from guest blogger Justin Jersey:
Tattoos have always been a way of expressing the people’s belief, faith, love and traditions. From centuries it has been used by people all around the world for some purpose or the other. While it was a way to beautify, it also showed the strength and caliber. Today the craze for tattoos has increased a lot. It has become a fashion trend nowadays. Men and women from all strata of the society can be seen doing it. However, it is a very important decision to tattoo the body because there is no or very less chance of removing it.
If you have taken the decision to create the permanent work of art on the skin, then the next vital thing is to look for the right artist and the best tattoo parlour.
ABOUT RIGHT TATTOO ARTISTThe tattoo artist can be divided into two categories trained and untrained ones. The trained ones usually take lessons and do apprenticeship in a registered and best tattoo parlour. The untrained ones are called scratchers who are creative but have no formal training or apprenticeship. It is not safe to go to scratchers who usually work from home and don’t use hygienic ways of tattooing. Some points that you should consider are:
- It is important to check the work of the artist before you go to them for tattooing. See their way of work and style of drawing. If you like somebody’s work, then you can ask them from whom they have tattooed. Asking for names from people you know is a good decision.
- Talk to the artist about the kind of tattoo you need. If he can sketch it on the stencil the way you like, then he might be right for you.
FINDING RIGHT TATTOO PARLOURIt is very significant to find the suitable tattoo studio. The scratchers who usually work from basement of home don’t have clean place and new needles and machines. It can be a dangerous decision to go to such place for tattoo arts. You must consider things and check out places before you go for it.
- One thing you must do before selecting the studio is to make a survey to find the best. You must visit as many places as possible after making a list of the top parlors. Check the work of the artists there and talk to them to understand their kind of work.
- The studio must be licensed and must be abide by the laws of the state.
- The next important thing that you need to check is the cleanliness of the place. Not only the parlors must be clean but also safe measures must be followed. The tattoos are inked using needles which can be threat for spreading HIV and other infectious diseases. See if the needles are opened and disposed properly after use, ink cups should be separate for individuals and if the proper sterilization is followed.
- The artist at the studio must be good and enthusiastic and to ensure that you must check his portfolio. The portfolio must have all the details including the pictures of the previous work. He must be able to make the client comfortable while working. Moreover, you can also see his working live to understand his ability.
- Price is another factor to be considered before selecting the tattoo parlor. The price varies with the kind of tattoo so talk to the artist about them before making any decision.
Thus, choosing the best parlour with the best artist is very important for getting high quality tattoos.
About the author:
Justin Jersey is a journalist, stylist and blogger. He is an aesthetician by heart who often writes about Art, Fashion, decorating and DIY ideas. He loves sparking creativity and giving them ideas for their own spaces.
Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!