7 Fun Activities To Try This Summer & Summer Family Fun Linky Party 6/178:00 AM
Hey, it's summer!
I went to a beautiful island called Calaguas last weekend. Now, I'm thrilled to be co-hosting a fun summer link up!
This is my first time so I'm really excited.
What are your plans for the summer?
7 Fun Activities To Try This Summer
1. Go to the beach.Summer seems incomplete without going to the beach. That's because it's too hot you just want to stay submerged in the water, try outdoor activities and enjoy the breeze.
Or there's the lake or waterfalls for those who want some fresh water adventure.
2. Visit a museum.Mind museums, art galleries, toy museums. Be in awe of the past, the present, the future and what is beyond what you see every day in a museum.
3. Enroll in a class.
Of course it's time off for students, but you can learn so many things during the summer. Enroll in a class that offer the things you've always wanted to learn.
4. Catch up on your reading.Best to do in a beach. On a hammock. Under a tree. Or just inside the comfort of your home.
5. Plan or attend reunions.It's time to meet up some family members or friends who have been busy all year round.
6. Become an entrepreneur.Now is the best time to sell barbecues (beach and bbq, perfect combo!), thirst quenchers, ice creams.
I know some people who are good in music and give voice lessons to kids during the summer.
If you're any good at surfing, swimming or if you're a licensed diver, you can also offer tutorials.
7. Learn something new.Dare yourself and try something new. Get a tattoo. Go parasailing. Try bungee jumping or sky diving. Or have you heard of the mermaid swim experience?
Share the fun activities you want to try, have already tried or any post about summer really.
Have fun linking up!
Carnival business1. Please link directly back to this post for your readers' benefit.
2. Link to your post, not your homepage.
3. No giveaways, please. Giveaways will be deleted.
4. Posts need to be family-friendly.
Show your party hosts some love and follow them one way or the other.
Your 30 Summer Family Fun Co-hosts
Lux of About Life And Love
Mitzi of Written Reality
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Steph of A Grande Life
Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously
Reesa of Momma Lew
Bethany of The Southern Couture
Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life
Brenda of Schooling a Monkey
Stephanie of Making of a Mom
Katie of A Mother Thing
Heather of Divas Run for Bling
Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut
Laci of Sequins in the South
Kristia of Family Balance Sheet
Wendy of The Art Of "Why Not?"
Nichole of Sweet October
Angie of Joyful Journey
Nikki of Tikkido
hirley of Intelligent Domestications
Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven
Holly of While I'm Waiting...
Lisa of Syncopated Mama
Tina of Mom Is Forever
Vicki of Five Spot Green Living
Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone
Liz of Motherhood Muse
Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE