Monday Gratitude List 512:17 PM
Mon in French means "my".
I declare that Monday is my day.
My day to start being grateful for many things:
1. My ads finally got approved! What took me so long? I was hesitant because I was thinking small. Blogging is just a hobby, I often say. Then I thought, why not profit from this thing I take pleasure in doing? So I applied for ads and after 20 days of proof that my site is often visited by people from different places, my ads finally got approved. Thank you, God!
2. Yesterday it was raining really hard and the wind was really strong. After fighting the weather with our frail umbrella, my friend and I gave in, closed it and walked in the rain. It's been a long time since I've enjoyed walking in the rain. I forgot how magical it feels.
3. Finally feeling better after almost a week of discomfort. Fever, headache, pain I couldn't quite locate where. A woman's body can get really weird sometimes. Glad it's over.
4. My business is really really really doing well. Thanks to my loyal customers who not only buy the products but also endorse them to others. I'm happy whenever they tell me how happy and satisfied they are. Profit, pleasure, purpose. Value for money!
5. Slept in last weekend. I also watched (for the nth time) one of my favorite comfort movies; Julie & Julia. I love how two lives from different generations seems to be so interconnected. I love how two women made a dent in the world by just being who they are and doing what they love, being perfectly imperfect in their roles. Most of all, I love how perfect their husbands are. Makes me hopeful that indeed Good Men Still Exist.
What are you grateful for today?
Join the Grateful LinkUp. Get the InLinkz code here.
Monday Gratitude List 1
Monday Gratitude List 2
Monday Gratitude List 3
Monday Gratitude List 4
Hey, did you find this post helpful or entertaining? Please go ahead and share.
Share buttons on the left and at the bottom of the article. Big thanks!
Subscribe to About Life And Love by Email