How to Make Cupcakes8:06 AM
Since one of my short term goals this 2014 is to learn how to bake, I wanted to start with something pretty basic. I wanted to bake a cupcake from scratch. As usual, thanks to the internet for making life easier.
I browsed YouTube for different cupcake recipes. I chose this one video by AllRecipes because it's simpler.
Baking cupcakes also looks easy and fun to do. I asked around and my colleagues said that yes, it's really easy to make. So I already asked them to help me with this project, and as always they agreed.
I want to try this out because:
1. I love, love, love desserts.
2. I wanted to try something new this 2014.
3. I've always wanted to try baking (I used to always make baked mac at home, but that's different).
4. I love Two Broke Girls. You know what I mean.
5. Cupcakes look fun and festive and I think baking cupcakes will be unleashing the shy artist in me.
Our Valentine's Project is to make cupcakes and I'm super excited for it!
See also: How To Frost Cupcakes